WITH WALL HOLDER AND BAG
Trusted throughout the pigeon sport and the worldwide market leader
The Speedy clock from Bricon is the smallest electronic timing clock
- Highly advanced timing system technology.
- Super small measuring 3 3/4 inch x 2 7/8 inch.
- Pocket sized and therefore very easy to carry.
- Weighs in at just a little over 100 grams.
- Handles a race team of up to 200 pigeons.
- Up to eight races can be flown at the same time.
- Choice of four different sizes of antenna pad.
- Four antenna pads can be connected as standard.
- Antenna buffers enable up to 64 pads to be linked.
- A keypad with just four buttons for simply operation.
- Quick navigation thanks to its icon menu structure.
- Easy to view illuminated Liquid Crystal Display.
- Records training even when a race is in progress.
- Impossible to press the wrong button during a race.
- Fully automatic, simply plug the Speedy into its wall holder and it is ready to record.
- The clocking information of each bird can be fully viewed at any time during the race.
- Packed with numerous special features including the free antenna testing function.
- Rings can be allocated directly to the clock using the loft antenna as the chip reader.
- Free software updates can be downloaded via the BCE and the Bricon Club-Master.
- Supplied with its own space saving wall holder and a hard wearing canvas clock bag.
- The Bricon Plus reserve clock enables continuous clocking at the loft for late birds.
- Two Speedy clocks can be connected within the same loft system with a split cable.